Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sweet Treats

The last day of Winter Break! We decided to head out for some fun with friends. While we were out we picked up a fun treat that we discovered we had never had before (or at least the kids had never had before)... Cotton Candy!!





In all of it's fluffy, sugary spun goodness. We enjoyed every bit of it!!

1 comment:

***LIZ*** said...

Hope, you are such an awesome photographer. I love that you capture the blue in their eyes, the pink in their cheeks and the joy in their faces. I guess it helps that they are super cute, but still I am really impressed with how your talent keeps developing.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates