On His Birthday He Worked All Day
He came home from work, excited about how the day had gone. He quickly put on his grubs and started working again. He removed the dishwasher, helped Zach add weights to his Pinewood Derby Car, helped Zach's friend add weights to his car, loaded the dishwasher into the van, along with his Telescope, ate the birthday dinner of Red Beans & Rice I made for him, quickly listened as we sang Happy Birthday to him, blew out his candles, ate a slice of Triple Lemon Cake and left to pick up our replacement dishwasher and teach the Boy scouts about Astronomy. At the end of the day, I asked him if he had a good birthday????


He happily replied, "Yes". Happy Birthday, Shawn. You are so good to others and this entire family. I love you so much!






6 comments:
Happy b-day Shawn! We still remember your last years b-day and yummy Mexican food! Hope, this cake looks so good-can I have the recipe?
I am loving the looks of the cake. It sounds like a great birthday. He will have time to celebrate with just you soon enough!
Happy Birthday Shawn! Do you have any of that delicious looking cake left to share? :)
Happy Birthday, Shawn! Glad it was a great b-day despite all the busyness! That cake sure looks yummy.
Wow, nice and busy keeps you happy - right? that cake looks awesome too. So, if Shawn were to recommend a good telescope (used) what kind would he recommend (we are in the market).
So this is the famed lemony lemony lemon cake we've all heard so much about... Looks great!
Post a Comment