Oh the Anticipation
I never use to wait for the bus. I mean, I would watch the clock, in hopes that my peaceful time before kids came back home would never end. That quickly changed though.
And now when that bus comes rounding the corner, my cheeks seem to change shape. Almost unstoppably they reach from ear to ear as I await the arrival of my smiling children from the big yellow bus.
And even though I am anxious to see them, they seem a little more anxious to see the bowl of apples they know I have readily stocked for them daily.
But I always have one that walks home with me while the others are already slipping in through the front door. And now she has a friend with her almost always.
Skylah decided to try her hand at taking some photographs as well.
I love seeing my happy children walking off the school bus. It fills my heart with joy to see them again each day!






3 comments:
I know! I can't help but get a little giddy when I hear the gears on the bus go 'round my corner
I love this post. Kids coming home is a happy time. Love the pic's.
I would have to agree. I love this time of day.
And how fun to see a picture of you here, Hope. Great job Skylah!
Post a Comment