She's 8!!! Isn't it Great?!?!
Another year gone by. This year has been full of so much growth for her. Not only have I had to buy several different sizes of shoes and pants for this child, but her intellectual conversations she has stricken around the house with us have been amazing! It is no wonder to me that the age of eight is the age of accountability. This child has gotten in touch with her testimony in so many ways. And I feel so blessed to have been able to share those moments with her.
Ranoah is a great sister!! She loves to play with her little sister, Skylah as well as her older brother, Zach. The imagination that comes out in these three is completely unpredictable and fantastic!!
Ranoah loves nature. Bugs, reptiles, mammals all alike. One of her favorite genres to read is nonfiction animal books. But she also loves the little people in her books.... fairies, dolls that come to life, Indians in cupboards...







4 comments:
Happy birthday, Ranoah! We are proud of you for getting baptized and doing so many wonderful things. :)
Ranoah is such a sweet and beautiful 8 year old. My how the time has flown. Happy Birthday, Ranoah!
I love the sisters close up! Eight already? You have a busy birthday month :)
Thanks for the pickles too!!
I love the 8th birthday, a special year. She is adorable, what fun pictures you have of her.
Thinking of you Hope. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment