Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know it is a little late. I have been a little caught up in other happenings lately. And although I was recovering still from my surgery on Halloween, I told Shawn I still wanted some pictures of our sweet costumed children. Our household featured self-assembled costumes by the kids. I had nothing to do with them. Among them were the Headless Horseman, an Albino Ghost Bat & a Flower Fairy Princess.


Shawn braved taking the three disguised children with him to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church, as well as with friends to go Trick-or-Treating that night. From the giant jars of candy afterwards, I can tell you they had a lot of fun!
About a week before Halloween, we thought it would be fun for Family Night to make caramel apples. We LOOOOOOOVE caramel apples!!!



(We can never wait for them to dry though!!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally drooling over your caramel apples......I really should refrain from licking the screen. :)

Hilary said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe they came up with those all on their own! Miss Skylah doesn't look too happy, though... :(

hope said...

Yes. Skylah was a little sad that she didn't get white face paint like Ranoah. Even after the pink hair glitter and such she still wasn't satisfied.

Lisa said...

Looks delish!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some GREAT costumes! I love the caramel apples too. They look so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes, Ranoah looks so much like you in one of those pictures. Super cute! I'm glad to see someone else is just now getting around to putting up Halloween pictures.

Becki said...

those caramel apples look so yummy!
Hope you are feeling better!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates