Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Watcha' Doin'??

Every time I see my non-updated blog I keep asking myself that same question. The answer is "Way too much!!". Not really. But at times it really feels that way. I have been starting a new project blog for several hundreds of old photos I was going to work on and organize with my mom. As an early Christmas present Shawn scanned the first almost 600 on his own and started organizing them for me. I am incredibly grateful for that. Check it out if you want to see. Nothing fancy. Just a simple way for my relatives across the country to see and help me figure out these photographs. My long term goal is to get them journaled and chronologically filed so I can blog them, then Blurp them. What easier way to get your family history photos published?? (There might be, but this seemed to me to be a great idea, so we shall see how it goes.)

So, I promise, once things get back to normal, somewhat, I will post some more pics and such. For now, I will end with something my son said tonight in our family prayer.... "We are thankful for the air we breath and the earth we walk on..." Indeed I am incredibly grateful for those things... and much, much more.

3 comments:

shari said...

What a great Idea I am thinking about borrowing from you. You are one smart lady.

Quincy Sorensen said...

This a very worthwhile project.

Sharon said...

That is quite an undertaking! I am impressed. That is a great idea to preserve family memories in a place that they can be shared.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates