Monday, November 02, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

It's been a while, I know. We have been busy with many things. But I can't let too much time slip away without updating our blog with the latest.

This year we decided to go to Tate Farm. You may remember this fun place since we went there last year as well. So, how could we resist another annual visit there?!?! And we brought friends with us again!!!
















Zach and K are such awesome friends!! Inseparable entirely.



























We love to visit Tate Farms! We came home with 7 pumpkins!! And we have enjoyed the fruits of Tate Farm's labors!! Pumpkin goodies in abundance!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't been there in a VERY long time! You can tell they had a ton of fun. I love FALL!

Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun!

shari said...

Your pictures look great! Glad your family and friends had fun!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates