Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Break ~ Day 4

What a great day, yesterday!!! The first part of our day I forgot our camera, however I snatched my friend's camera from her and took pics while she maintained the atmosphere there. So, I will be posting that later. However, we continued our fun after some quiet time and I made sure my trusty camera was right along with me.


So, where does one go during Fall Break, on such a beautiful day??
Tates Farm!!


First stop? The playground, of course.




Build some sand castles...
Balance on some beams....
Play on a 4-KID teeter-totter....
Drive a few John Deers....
Swim in some corn....
Jump in some hay...

over.....

and over....
and over again...

Go through a Hay Maze....


many....

many....


many....

many....

MANY TIMES!!

Go jump in some cotton bins....


Did I mention that after almost 10 years I can't help but love this man more and more each day?!?!

After you do all this, and more, you must go....

PICK PUMPKINS!!!!

Dad's general rule of Green Thumb.... If you can carry it, you can pick it.

Always meets Dad's expectations and exceeds challenges!!

Doesn't surprise me... she picks the pretty one!!!

Just perfect for Skylah!!

And, now, it is time to drive off....

Into the setting sun!

8 comments:

Trish said...

What a wonderful day!!!!!! You know I am just a farm girl at heart. :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

Hope, what a fun post! We're going to Tate Farms ourselves tomorrow, and now we're super-excited to do so! Cute pictures!

Hilary said...

looks like a fun day! When are you going to carve those puppies? I mean, Pumpies?

Heather said...

Your camera takes the most beautiful pictures. I want one. You have D40 right?.

Anonymous said...

We love Tate Farms! Looks like y'all have had a great fall break!

LadyAmberSkye said...

Hope you have a real eye for photography.It dose help you have beautiful children. Looks like you had lots of fun :)

Emily said...

Lovely! YAY for fall and pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. We went to a pumpkin patch, but it didn't have nearly as many neat things.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates