Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Wii Bit of Summer Fun

Working together to defeat the computer world realm of villains and evil bad guys! They work so well together!



What else do you do when the weather isn't such a nice thing?? Okay, so I admit these video games are on quite a bit when I have all three kids home. But they are also outside quite a bit. They play so nice when they are brawling with all Nintendo characters in an arena. I am certain it helps them cope with brawling urges in real life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wii fun goes well in the HEAT! :)

Becki said...

Ive had my eyes on a wii forever! How fun for you guys.

Laura said...

Anything to help with real life brawls! :) Your kiddos are so cute!

Yes Ruth St building! :)

Karen said...

We are having a Wii summer too!! Have a great trip.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates