Stir Crazy
What do your kids do when they are about to go stir crazy??

Last week, while Mom and Dad set the ground rule, "No electronic entertainment", the kids pulled out the "bored" games.
Yes, these items are only brought out under the extreme circumstance of boredom!
Yes, these items are only brought out under the extreme circumstance of boredom!
Lately, all three have been able to play several different types of games , though, since Skylah is a bit older. Yeah!!!
Our dogs went a bit stir crazy, too because of the rain....









5 comments:
I LOVE games! I would be a happy camper at your house. :)
What a brave soul you are. No electronics! My kids are dialed in. Tomorrow we will bring out the puzzles and games. Today was just my day! Good luck and hang in there.
good idea with the no electronics! too easy to get into bad habits...trust me...I know...
Looks like fun! We're going stir crazy too!
I love the first picture of your dog. It's fantastic! I also notice you have a VERY blue wall in your home. I really like it. Hope the boredom is done!
Post a Comment