How to Eat a Fudge Pop in Alabama
What else do you buy to keep your kids outside on hot, mucky days????
Fudge Pops!!! (Actually I prefer to keep my freezer stocked with cheap otter-pops, but the neighbors were nice enough to share their treat with us today!!)

Realizing they started to melt instantly, they all leaned over to keep it from dripping on any part of them while trying to eat what remained!
With the exception of this one!! Skylah decided to just eat it and get it over with! Of Course!!!
You gotta love Popsicles on a humid, sticky Southern Spring Day like today!!

Realizing they started to melt instantly, they all leaned over to keep it from dripping on any part of them while trying to eat what remained!
With the exception of this one!! Skylah decided to just eat it and get it over with! Of Course!!!
You gotta love Popsicles on a humid, sticky Southern Spring Day like today!!






5 comments:
So fun. I am so glad we had a few days of outside play. I am looking forward to the rain stopping!!
too cute! Love the last photo.
Good news! Bought a flash yesterday! Ritz is closing down half their stores, and the one here had everything 50-80% off. We took advantage.
How'd you do the signature thing?
Can't wait for July! Decided when you're coming yet?
I think all of my kids would eat them like Skylah! Fun pics Hope!
I love the bright colors in the pictures, and Skylah's expression in that last one!
What YUM FUN!!
Post a Comment