Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Going Where No Man Has Gone Before!!!

Yes, it is one of Shawn's and my well-kept secrets, until now... We are Trek Fans!!

These are our souvenir shirts from our trip to Vegas for the Star Trek "Experience" ride. We haven't been too sure about the trailers for the newest Star Trek movie. But we thought we would experience it anyways! So, we booked tickets at the Space Center Imax and grabbed some friends from next door and headed out.

So, I don't think it was made for the Imax experience. But definitely a great way to combine old and "Next generation" fans! It was pretty neat!! For a Star Trek movie, I mean!!


5 comments:

kg said...

I always enjoyed the old, very first Star Treks!

Anonymous said...

Love the retro lookin' shirts!

Karen said...

Dane is wanting to see this one so bad. I think he will be taking a car full of teenage boys this weekend. He married and non-trekky. But is a dad to one. Go figure.

Lisa said...

I am not surprised that you guys are Trekies!! :}

We saw the movie and loved it!!

Hilary said...

Ha! I remember when you guys got the shirts! Awesome!

Haven't seen the movie yet. We decided it is a Netflix Flick. We are going to see the Wolverine movie this weekend, though.

Hope you had fun!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates