Saturday, March 07, 2009

Macro~Whites

Since I have had no energy, but a lot of desire, I decided to get some pics in today. And since my kids are either sick, playing video games or not sitting still, I decided the flowers were the best subject.


I have been so excited since my friend gave me this bulb. Trying to make it grow actually was a challenge at the beginning.



But once I restarted it, it sprouted up into a beautiful thing! I love seeing it each morning.

A couple mornings ago it surprised me with little white blossoms. That was instant love! I knew I wanted to capture them with my camera!


Now to get my sweet hubby to finish the floor (he is ALMOST done) so I can take pics of that!!

4 comments:

Stella said...

Wow Hope! Your photography is beautiful!!!

Are sure about the pizza thing though? I'm pretty sure we NEVER" had it when we were kids. I really don't know if it existed lol!!!

Can't wait to see the floor. Love ya!

Karen said...

Great shots. I hope you kiddos cooperate better soon. Spring is here!

shari said...

I love the pictures Hope! My favorite is #4 And #5. You should frame these in your house. Just like art.

Lisa said...

cool pics!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates