Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Floors!!! (Nearly Done)

He has done it!!!
And since our couches didn't match the new floor, he gave me a new set of those too!!!

I was going to get another angle on the couches, but company popped in the door, so you will just have to come over to see how they look from the front!!

I love my new floors!! I love how they make my home feel. I still have a bit of touching up to do on the baseboards, but I am so happy with my new floors!!!! (Oh, and those big pillows on the floor are the new doggy beds... hoping they don't climb up on the couches to nap at night.)

The kitchen is all that is left, among just a couple tiny bits here and there. The front room has become a music room, which I am hoping will encourage me more to get my violin out and play, especially since it is now in the room next to the music stand, just waiting to be played again. And I had a bit of room to place my comfy rocker and my knitting/crocheting baskets next to it in the window corner! I am loving it!!
And now, I apologize for my neglect to the blog! I have been thinking of you all, and even lurking a bit over here and there.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful Hope, I am so excited for you. What a fun new thing enjoy?

Wendyrful said...

They look fantastic!!! You guys have done a lot of work!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWIE WOW WOW WOW!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so EXCITED for y'all! I can't wait to see them in person! And new couches too! That is great! It all looks great!

We have 2 dog beds for Misha and he still prefers the couch, but is not allowed up there...so he sneaks! bad dog! :)

Hilary said...

It looks so great!! I love wood flooring! It will be so much easier to care for with the dogs and kids and all that.

Stella said...

AHHHHHHH! They are beautiful!!! All I can say is didn't you guys swear that you wouldn't buy new furniture til the kids were "Gone"? I am quoting Mr. Frugal there. Congratulations you guys. Shawn you did an awesome job on the floors, and good for you for caving in and actually buying furniture lol!

Dawn said...

You will love them! And bonus, so easy to clean with a family that spills!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates