GW 2
Remember George from before? Well, he has returned. This time in full costume!

Along with George there were also many other famous American Heroes, including our most recent presidential candidates, and our newest President, Barack Obama. Helen Keller & Ann Sullivan were present. MLK Jr.... the halls were crowded with 3rd grade American Heroes, ready for you to "push the button" so they could stand and present their memorized speech. It was loads of fun!!







3 comments:
He looks great! Love it!
That was Zach??? I thought that was GW!! Heehee He looks super!!
Great Costume, by the way your previous posts with the rainbows were awesome. I might have to use them for a water color. I am glad to here I inspired you a little to possibly pick up a paintbrush again. I have bought a blank journal to sketch out painting ideas I don't currently have time to paint or if I am in the middle of a painting and don't want to stop. It helps put it down on paper so I don't forget and get it out of my head so I can keep coming up with new idea. I would love to see your work. Come visit the Everydy matters yahoo group. The link is on my Blog.
Post a Comment