Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sooooomewhehhhhhre Over the Rainbow....

Friday the 13th, otherwise known as V-day Eve for many here, on our way to dropping Z off at a birthday party and then on to previously posted Girls Night, we saw a beautiful sight. It is something dear to my heart. A reminder of God's promises and blessings for each of us.

I had my camera with me because I knew it would be needed for Girls' Night. So, I stopped off on the side of the road and snapped a few poor pictures of such a beautiful site... I am not experienced enough to know what setting to have it on or anything, and putting it on Auto just gave me a headache. So, I did my best. I hope you each find your rainbow soon!!

It really wasn't blue that day... complete overcasts. But several of my pics turned out with a blue background, even though I did not see it that way. Like I said, I was in a hurry, really didn't think about what to set my camera on or anything...

This is the closest to how it looked. It was a brilliant color formation over completely grey skies.

3 comments:

kg said...

wow! I don't think I've ever captured a rainbow, that would be cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic of the rainbow against the dark sky! You did a great job! I have always wanted to capture a pic like that!

danakat said...

What a perfect find!
The pictures are great!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates