Thursday, March 05, 2009

Are you older than Pizza?!

Mom: How do you kids feel about Chicken Enchilada Pie tonight for dinner?

Zach: Can we have pizza?

Mom: You mean you don't like Chicken Enchilada Pie?

Zach: Well, I do, but I am not always in the mood for it.

Mom: Well, when I was a little girl Chicken Enchilada Pie was one of my FAVORITE things to eat for dinner!!

Zach: Was that before Pizza came out??

Mom: (Pausing and giggling...) I am NOT older than Pizza! People were having pizza LONG before I was born, kiddo!!

2 comments:

danakat said...

HA! So funny!
My kids are amazed I didn't grow up with a laptop. :)

And what is chicken enchilada pie? It sounds yummers!

Becki said...

Hee hee hee. So cute! Hope your thyroid meds are working better! Sounds like no fun at all. :(

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates