Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little Notes

While on the phone with my sister yesterday, I remembered how I use to put these in my children's lunches at the beginning of the school year. So, I decided to try to get back into the habit of writing these little inspirational notes to my children...



I can't complain. Despite rough times, these children are such a blessing in my life. They keep me going!! They are the reason I get up in the morning.

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I love these. Kaija calls them Love Notes. :)

Stella said...

You sign "Mom" like mom. I cried!!!

Wendyrful said...

That is sweet. I'm sure they will remember these when they grow up and look back on their school years.
to your sibling I assume - I teared up at your comment. ((hugs)) to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I bet your kids love these notes. How fun!

Dawn said...

I did this for a while, I think it makes their day, until Kyle was having a hard day and when he saw mine, he was sad because he missed me!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates