New Blog Site
Some of you already know that my newest calling in church is as Food Storage Specialist. While I highly doubt that I am deserving of the term "Specialist", my goal is to try to live up to that by learning all I can through my calling. For now, I have been emailing out weekly tips to the sisters in my ward. However, I thought (as a blogger always does) that putting it in a blog could also benefit others. So, the link is in my list of other sites to see on the side, but here also, http://providenttips.blogspot.com/. I hope you enjoy. Visit often!! Also, I have been adding new links on the side of sites that I find extremely helpful in using and obtaining Food Storage...
Prepare Every Needful Thing.






1 comment:
Oh, I'm SO excited....now I'll have all your wisdom at my fingertips! YAY!!!!!
And I think you are PERFECT for that calling, by the way. :)
Post a Comment