Saturday, January 24, 2009

Growing Younger!!

His birthday is actually on Tuesday, but he seemed to justify, yet again, his early purchase of his new birthday toy.
Does this mean he has now hit his mid-life crisis point? Or was that two years ago when he started buying scale models of Star Trek Enterprise ships and balsa wood models of P-38s?
Maybe it was Christmas time when he had a full 7ft tree entirely dedicated to Sci-Fi, consisting mostly of Star Wars, with a touch of Star Trek, with no less than a Death Star for his tree topper.

Yes, I think he is not having mid-life crisis... just reliving his youth. Yes, my husband used to play drums. And now, he plays again!

I think, sometimes, he will never grow up....
but then he goes out and signs us up for dance classes!!
Happy Birthday, My Love!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday, Shawn! Hope it's a wonderful day for you!

Who knew that you were a drummer once upon a time...! My brother, Greg, is a professional. So, I think you are in good company!

Hilary said...

I had no idea that Shawn played the drums! Now I think you're just a little bit cooler. ;) Happy Birthday, Shawn!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, drummer boy!!! ;) The things you learn about your friends. Pretty cool!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!

Stella said...

Who cares that he played the drums...I just want to know how he perfected the crazy, insane, Ozzy look on his face? I am sure this secret lies deeper than just playing drums once upon a time!

Happy Birthday Shawn!

Dance lessons????

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates