Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Macros Out My Window




The last two aren't out my window, but I thought they were fun closeups of my houseplant. Shawn gave me a macro lense for Christmas (okay, not a big fancy one, but a x10 macro attachment for my lense, so it works pretty well), and I thought I would test it out a bit.

6 comments:

Stella said...

I am soooooo jealous! I love the pics. You are a very talented photographer. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Love the birds and the clouds! Way to enjoy your talent! :)

Trish said...

Oh, I have been asking for a macro lens for so long! Lucky girl! I love the pics of your houseplant!

Karen said...

What fun pictures. Isn't so much fun having a new toy to play with!

danakat said...

I love the last one. Very cool.

shari said...

I love the morning doves in the first picture. Our dog Merritt will let them hang out on the ground around our bird feeder until she thinks there are too many and then she runs them off. It's funny how some will just freeze in place.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates