'R' Family
So, Shawn thinks I should by this book, something to the effect of "How to make $50,000 with your camera" or something like that. I admit, the idea intrigues, but the thought, for me personally, takes the fun out of it. Maybe when I am not busy with other things. For now, I am having fun with friends and family. Speaking of which, here is an awesome family I got to take pics of. My first time, so don't be too cruel!! (Oh, and I used a diffuser, which softens the pictures... Shawn hates it. He says it makes them look unfocused. I love it.)













8 comments:
Such a beautiful family . . . could this mom be any more lovely? :)
Great pics Hope!!! You are so talented!
Looks good! Amy looks great in that last pictures. Fun!
have you tried a macro lens? It will allow the faces to stay in focus while everything else goes out. Love it. I especially love your last photo. Super cute.
you never stop amazing me with how creative you are and very artistic I love them all and I love you!!!
Hope I need your address, redshoes595@hotmail.com
Very nice!!
I love the black and white! I need lessons!
Post a Comment