Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Years Ago

Seven years ago, I held her in my arms for the first time...

Seven years ago, I learned not all children are alike, not even if they are in the same family...

Seven years ago I fell in love with another little baby, that was all mine...

Seven years ago, our lives changed for the better...

Seven years ago, Grandmas and Grandpas from both sides of our family got their first granddaughter...

Seven years ago Zach learned what it was to become a big brother...

Seven years ago, Ranoah was born...

Happy birthday, Missie Joe!!!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Happy Birthday, baby girl:) I hope it was a good one!

Trish said...

Happy birthday Ranoah! You are just growing up to be such a beautiful, sweet little lady!

Wendyrful said...

Happy Birthday Ranoah! I didn't know you had a December birthday!!! (or if I did, I forgot). How exciting! and I like the little poem typ post you wrote Hope! How sweet!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates