Monday, December 15, 2008

Fa-la-la-la-laaa

In case you haven't noticed, I am catching up on posts. We have been busy, to say the least. Partly because of this...



We have been practicing for the Stake Christmas Festival since September. This was the Fourth Annual, but my first time singing in it. And I hope not my last. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, Shawn had a hard time getting a good shot of me singing. So, these pics are the better ones. We spent the entire weekend evenings singing for the Huntsville (and surrounding) communities who were able to come out and partake in the festivities. What a joyful experience. I think I cried almost every time. Now that I am done singing (for the most part) this year, we can move onto other things... like another birthday, our anniversary........ Oh, yes, and Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I have been abl eto sit and enjoy listening to the choir and y'all were AMAZING! I have to admit that I miss singing in it this year, but no can do with all we have going! :)

Trish said...

Oh, fun! I am so glad to see you up there sharing your gift! I bet it was beautiful!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates