Christmas Goodies!!
So, I usually make this huge deal about making Christmas goodies. This year has been just a little busy, especially this month. So, with Daddy home on one day during his two week business trip adventure, we made probably the most simplified Christmas goodies ever!!
Chocolate covered Graham crackers and Pretzel rods, with sprinkles!!
I for one thought it was a huge success....

That is until the kids started scraping the chocolate off the dried goodies. We ended up only being able to give out half of them!! Oh, well. There is always next year for Coconut bread, divinity and fudge, right?!






1 comment:
Oh!! I spent all last week thinking about coconut bread. I finally got that thought out of my brain and you go and mention it! Oh!!!!
I think I need to bake. Soon.
No time for baking... I am sewing up a storm this year! Your pretzel sticks look fabulous!
Post a Comment