10 Reasons to Celebrate
~1 He waited until I was officially and adult (my 18th birthday) to put the engagement ring on my finger.
~2 His testimony of the gospel was amazingly strong from the start.
~3 The sacrifices he made to have a celestial marriage from the start.
~4 The fun he brings into my life each day.
~5 He has always been, and will always be a kid at heart!
~6 The way he looks at me.

~7 How he has put up with me and all the baggage that I brought into his life!!
~8 The way he has cared for me during times of illness and trial.
~9 His Priesthood authority.

~10 (years) The small fraction of time we have been together thus far.
I love this man. He is so awesome. For our anniversary, I got 10 red roses, free childcare & an entire day to spend with my husband... SHOPPING, despite the fact that he is incredibly busy at work right now. He is the most wonderful person I know.






4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SHAWN AND HOPE! Oh, I can just see you writing this with moist eyes. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day of celebration!
Miss you!
Happy Anniversay! I love the list posts. what a great 10 years!
Happy Happy Anniversary!
I love spending forever with my best friend, too. :)
Congrats! That's awesome. I love the last picture of you two.
Post a Comment