I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!
Cinnamon Rolls that is!!!
This one doesn't quite look right yet...
This is how it is done!!
Much better...
Definitely!!!
Now sit, relax and enjoy it's warm sweetness!!!
There is no wrong way to eat Mom's cinnamon rolls!!
Peel 'em... Lick 'em... Eat 'em with a fork....
Well, maybe one wrong way....
Happy Birthday Mom!! We enjoyed your cinnamon rolls immensely!!! Your recipe... your pan.... your night!!!!
Now, Hilary and Holly, I better see some cinnamon rolls on your blogs, too!!!














9 comments:
I hoped your day yesterday was a happy one. The rolls look absolutely divine!
What a beautiful celebration! I love it! It is just what she we want. I really love your Mom, and I am grateful that she has such tremendously wonderful kids! Hope, those are beautiful. Wish I had been there to wreck my allergy diet on one! :)
I love your pics. The one of Shawn says it all! Your frosting turned out way better than ours. I forgot about frosting. I could have done without it all together, but I wasn't the only one eating them. I'm just not a frosting person! It looks like you guys had a blast. I love you tons, have a wonderful day.
Those looks pretty yummy! Looks like y'all enjoyed some great family time! :)
YUM!!
Okay, my mouth is watering. What a fun tradition. Thank you so much for helping with the lesson yesterday. I appeciated your comments.
What a great idea to honor your mother. I am sure she was smiling. I am so glad to get to know you better. This was a neat idea.
Awwww, so sweet Hope. Looks like a lovely day and a lovely tribute to your momma.
Hey now, I posted mine way before you posted yours!
Post a Comment