Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Golden Afternoon

Someone
Somehow planted these "weeds" in our overgrown garden.

But I don't care!

They are in our garden tat has been overrun by weeds. A weed is a weed simply because you did not plant it there. I don't care! I love these enormous "weeds". AKA Sunflowers!

They are as tall as my own children and are as bright as the evening sun!! I can't stop looking at my sunflowers. Now we have to hold off a little longer before tilling the overgrown garden into the ground! Think we'll get a snack from these??

5 comments:

Trish said...

No... no snack, just a fulfillment of your visual appetite. :) They are lovely. We just planted sunflower seeds this week. Some for they eyes, and some for the belly. :) Of course, with a good camera, and an eye for beauty, they are all for the eyes. :) Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I love sunflowers and their seeds! :)

steveandamybrossard said...

Mmm. I love sunflower seeds! Yummy. Also, I wanted to thank you for the no rise ww bread recipe. I just got a new mixer and I've used it 3 times to make great ww bread in 90 minutes. Lov'n it!

danakat said...

Wow. Those are gorgeous. There is something special about a sunflower standing tall and proud that makes me happy.

And what about this bread recipe? Will you share again?

Lisa said...

That is so neat!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates