Monday, September 22, 2008

Voting for Morals

My friend had this on her blog, and I felt it was like watching my emotions run by in video format in front of me. This election is one of the biggest ones in our nation's history. I have had a ot of confusion with this one as well. Recently I became about 99% sure of my feelings on it. This video is non-partisan and non-political, but it does make you think about what is important during this election. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Hope, what a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

wow, you have had a busy couple of weeks. It's good to see you are the optimist, however you come and that all of the challenges you've had have been overcome! Good job, I hope the insurance lady doesn't make you want to strangle her. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video! Wish we had better people up for election, but it's a no brainer for who I would rather have in office!

Stella said...

Wow! thanks for sharing that. It really does make you think.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates