Monday, July 21, 2008

Gratitude

Since my last post was somewhat negative, I felt compelled to write about this subject. Before I go on I will confess I have rediscovered something that I have not had need to use from the back of my vitamin cupboard for awhile... B-Stress Complex. I have a deep appreciation for this wonderful vitamin.

Which brings me to my first item to be thankful for. I am grateful that I am able to take a vitamin, that is not loaded with unhealthy, habit-forming drugs to help me mellow out a little, as well as provide a little energy on the side. Yes, B-Stress Complex helps with all that. It has proved to be of major assistance.

I am grateful for my sweet children. I can see already they are mending. I know they will ache in their hearts for all time. But hopefully their testimony of life eternal will only be strengthened as time moves on. They are an awesome joy, and I love talking with them.

My awesome blogging friends have been of such comfort. I have enveloped your love and warm thoughts expressed to me. You are all so wonderful, and I cannot express enough how much it has meant to me to hear (okay, read, but I hear each individual voice when I read your comments and blogs, just so ya know!!) your comments and some of your emails recently. Thank you.

I am so thankful for my grand family. I have six unique, special, simply wonderful siblings who were such joy to have around during that week of grieving and memorial. Karaoke Night was a blast, and I am sure Mom would have loved being a part of that!!

For my sweet, loving and majorly supportive husband... My Eternal companion, my best friend, I am eternally grateful. He has been my waiting shoulder, my outlet, a comforter, and, as always, a great person to be with through all this. We have grown even closer through this trial, which I could not have even imagined as we are very close. Now I know we have mountains to conquer. But they will be conquered one at a time, and together.

I am grateful to my Savior and my Heavenly Father, for sacrifices, for love, for listening, for patience, for mercy, for guidance. My list could go on. And it usually does as I kneel to speak with them. I am grateful for the witnesses I have received that families are forever.... that family awaits us, and watch over us as they wait for the day when we can grasp each other in arms again and forever.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great post. You are blessed.

Hope, I am here for you if you need anything at all.

Trish said...

That was beautiful *sniff*. You are an amazing woman, Hope. Love you!

***LIZ*** said...

I am greatful for you! I am so glad that we can keep in touch through blogs, and I love your family too! They ar all amazing!

Heather said...

Hope, you are a true inspiration. I think that if my mom died I would be in the syche ward. you are so strong and faithful. Thank you for lifting me up when it should be the other way around.

kg said...

What a nice post. You have much to be grateful for. I love the family photo as your banner as well. What a summer!

Emily said...

Hope, you are so strong. I am amazed by your strength, I know how close you were to your mom and what a hard time this must be for you. Take care, I am glad you are feeling a *little* better!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates