Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In-betweener

Since Most of my vacation pics are on Shawn's work lap-top still, I am just going to post this for fun. And I will post the vacation update as soon as we are officially back from it all!!!

110

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!


The test was fun. I was quite surprised at the results. (Meghann, what are you doing to your poor hubby?!?!)

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!!

4 comments:

Meghann said...

hey now! I'm a good wife.....but apparently I would have sucked in the 1930's! LOL

Anonymous said...

I got a 94 - very superior for the husband test. I guess we were made for each other.

Trish said...

I haven't taken the test... I lack the patience right now for 100 questions. Just wanted to say "Hey" and request that you say "Hey" to your family when you see them all on your big trip! Miss 'em!

Emily said...

HOPE! Hope you are having a fun summer!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates