Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blue Skies & Gladiolis

Don't you love a bright sunny day?!


We do... and we usually celebrate by planting something this time of year on a day like this.

This time we planted bulbs. Hopefully we will see an array of beautiful flowers all over our yard!

And who could resist an opportunity to get some playtime in??

I couldn't resist some fun shots of the spring-lovin kiddos!

I love this one! (The picture and the sweet gal!)

This one is my sugar-lovin, sugar-givin gal!

A beautiful day outside in the sun, just before it turned cold again. Oh, well... we shall see another day just like this soon enough!

7 comments:

Lisha said...

So fun! I love the blue sky and can't wait to take advantage of the free-spirit, happy spring days! I'm glad you captured these after so many dreary days!

Anonymous said...

these are some great pictures of your kids! Always love to see those.

Lisa said...

LOVE the pics!! I have enjoyed the blue skies...I miss those sunny days!!!

Becki said...

Hey these pictures are very good. I'm impressed! Oh and sorry about waking you the other day! I felt bad. Have a good one. :)

Stella said...

I see a new hobby! Hope, those pics are too cute. Like I told Emily, it's not fair, I want warm weather!

danakat said...

Your pictures are fantastic!
And how sad is it that I never even realized it was pretty outside? Guess that's what happens when you're sequestered in the cave of ick.

***LIZ*** said...

THese pics are awesome! Like they came out of a catalog!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates