Friday, February 22, 2008

Like a Fine Pair of Socks...

Okay, so you will get the pun at the end of this post. But, anyways, a bunch of my friends have been tagged with this post and instead of tagging individuals they have tagged everyone. So, I am taking them up on it because I love my hubby!

How long have you been together? 9 years

How long did you date? I think we dated almost a month before he decided he would spend part of his tuition money on an engagement ring. But before he put the ring on my finger he wanted me to have my 18th birthday! After we were engaged we waited 3 months to get married.

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Unfortunately that all depends. We both love good food. I think in the end he eats more, but I certainly outdo him when there is Cheesecake in the house!

Who said "I love you" first? He did.

Who is taller? Shawn is 6 feet, and I am 5' 6".

Who sings better? He will openly admit that I do. Just come on over for Karaoke Night on the Wii!

Who is smarter? I married a Rocket Scientist... of course that means I am! Okay, so maybe I am not, but don't ask him how to spell "does" and DON'T ask him to do simple math!! LOL

Who does the laundry? That's the stuff you put in the machine and add soap and stuff, then it all sits on the couch waiting to be folded or worn again, whichever comes first, right??? That would be me!

Who does the dishes? Most of the time, me. Once in a while he will just unload, just because.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I always get confused about this kind of question. From which perspective??? From standing in front & facing the bed, I do. Sleeping on my back, he does. Really don't know why.

Who pays the bills? Shawn. I use to, when I worked at the bank. But now he keeps a hawk's eye on the funds.

Who mows the lawn? Shawn mows the backyard, most of the time. I mow the front, most of the time. It all depends on the whole back situation and time and such. I won't allow him in the front yard with the tractor mower anymore though... not after he rolled it onto himself last time. Just ask Em!!

Who cooks dinner? I do. Except when we are in the experimental mode. He also gave up a bit of the cooking since the grease fire incident.

Who is more stubborn? He is. It's genetic!!! I promise. You can ask him!!!

Who kissed who first? Shawn kissed me first, after a tough period of resistance. All thanks to a lesson I remembered in church about the "value of a kiss". He was my first!

Who asked who out? N/A.... we never really "dated". We just started going out on a jog/walk at the junior high next door each night. Then we progressed to hiking up the hill behind our apartments. All the while just talking about everything. I would have to say he made the first move though when he tricked me into holding his hand.

Who is more sensitive? Shawn is sensitive when it comes to two things... family and dogs. (Stop laughing!!). The only time I have seen tears in his eyes is when we were watching a movie and some dogs were trapped or dying or something. Other than that I take the cake on that one. We just blame it on the whole being female thing!!!

Who has more friends? We both do. It just depends on what we are talking about at the time.

Who has more siblings? I do. His mom stopped having kids after the three boys were born because she didn't want 4 boys. My mom was going to stop at 6 (me) and decided she was inspired to have my little sister shortly after. (Sometimes I wonder what she was thinking!!!... Just kidding Hilary ;))

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ummmm.... I plead the 5th!

Who are you tagging? Whoever hasn't done this yet. It was fun. And if you want names, fine, I tag my sisters, Hilary , Holly & Meghann.



(Thanks, Meg!! These were so fun to get!!!)

4 comments:

Meghann said...

Ahhh! So cute they are killing me!:)

Emily said...

Fun to read! ;) That tractor scares me!!

Lisa said...

Fun finding out more about you both!!

Lisha said...

I loved reading this post!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates