People have been asking...
So, I keep getting asked for my Mixer Only Whole Wheat Bread recipe. So, instead of me retyping it, my husband generously searched my archive for it (I could not find it on my own). And he found it!!!! Yeah!!!
So, for all those who were not ready for it then, but are now, here is the link to my post where I gave up my sweet recipe for Whole Wheat Bread that you DON'T have to knead by hand!!! (You just need a good mixer that can hold 10 cups flour, which most mixers can. I know because I don't have a large one.)
Whole Wheat Bread
So, for all those who were not ready for it then, but are now, here is the link to my post where I gave up my sweet recipe for Whole Wheat Bread that you DON'T have to knead by hand!!! (You just need a good mixer that can hold 10 cups flour, which most mixers can. I know because I don't have a large one.)
Whole Wheat Bread
(click here)






No comments:
Post a Comment