La-di-da-di-dum... something, something, "Grand"..
Name that tune! Where did my title come from?? (You have to be a mom or an avid watcher of Sesame Street to know this one!)
Anyways, we have been just hanging around, doing different things around the house and such.
For example, Zach started Scouts. Although the obvious expression of joy is on his face, I am sure he is as saddened by this leap of independence as I.

This is her blanky... also known as "Kee-kee", "Bankie" & "Blanket". These are all the names it has been know as by her (as well as many close family friends from Houston). This blanket was a simple gift, given at the baby shower by my awesome friend, Karen. Little did we know that it would be the indispensable lovey that many parents wish their kids would attach themselves to. Me? Well, I wish it still resembled it's original shade of pink...
(The blanket next to it is one that we purchased as a back up, which was never attached to as the original, but works on various nights when "Blanket" is lost.)
We have also had a grand time enjoying the brisk weather that is winter for us...
The kids decided to go outside as I was finishing dinner. I heard some interesting sounds from the back yard, and soon discovered a mystery being uncovered by my little detectives!

Now that weather has changed to some very wet snow outside tonight, but that came along after this...
What is the perfect video game for a wife who enjoys singing more than anything??? Karaoke Revolution Party. That's right. And I scored 41,000 points on my first song... "I will always love you", by Whitney Houston!
Today was our Blogger's Luncheon. I was a numb skull and forgot my camera. So, we will just have to do it again very soon! It was so much fun. Lots of good things to eat, chatting for a couple hours with moms, letting the kids play as much as they wanted... All good fun!






7 comments:
Zach looks so handsome in his uniform. I am over the Wolves in our ward and absolutly love it. I think he will have so much fun.
Blankies!! All of our kids have attached themselves to a blankie. They are wonderful and terrible at the same time. Great for comforts but awful if they can't remember where they put it.
All of your kidos are so cute! Scouts is so exciting. HOw fun that you can all play video games together!
Great post with lots of fun stuff! Had a great time chatting with you at the BL. BTW, my MIL loved your cookies!!
Work it Hope! I love that you play video games, what a cool mom!
Finally a video game that Hope wants to play and she is better than me. This game has even further confirmed that I can't sing. Hope certainly surprised me at the ease she was able to sing. However, I did outscore her on "Material Girl." What can I say? I'm a kid of the eighties that liked Madonna.
I love your pictures and the moments they catch! I actually brought my camera to the bloggers lunch and so did not take any pictures... I do that all the time and then kick myself afterwards!
Go Hope! I'm not a good singer, but I like to belt one out every once in a while! WE've got a couple of blanket kids. It's not the best. I tried to get generic ones that could be easily replaced. Meg was actually the worst. Can't believe he's old enough for scouts!!
Post a Comment