Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Apple Flowers & Smiles!

One of my kids' favorite snack food/breakfast item is Apple Flowers! They can't resist having a little flower of their own to scoop peanut butter out with apple slices. Some mornings Skylah has a hard time getting up and going. So, she asks for several different comfort foods for breakfast. This morning it was eggs and "Jamtoast", followed by a tiny helping of cereal, after which she asked joyfully for a Apple Flower. So, what is an apple flower??


And of course she had to request another picture be taken of her...

Isn't she a cutie?! She brightens my day, no matter her mood!

12 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! I think apple flowers are genius! Thanks Hope!

Lisa said...

She is just adorable! Looks like her hair is all back to normal!!:}

danakat said...

I love her pose!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! She looks like she knows how to work the camera!

hope said...

She knows how to work the camera... and more!

Emily said...

YAY hope, your blog looks adorable!

Sarah said...

She is a cutie!!! I just realized that your blog looked REALLY familiar when I realized we picked the exact same paper for our backgrounds. How funny!!!!

The Mad Planter, LLC - Lorrin Wagner said...

She is tooo cute!
We had that just yesterday! We like to dip it in peanut butter or yogurt and then into some kind of seads. We are trying to go all whole foods and no High Fructose Corn Syrup or enriched anything (for the most part). So far pretty good, I am actually getting Jeff to eat a lot of it too. Thanks for all the great ideas, I use a lot of them.

hope said...

Thanks, Em!

Sarah, I had no idea! I haven't been able to peruse most of the blogs as much as I would like lately. Now I must go see yours!

Good for you, Lorrin! Tonight was my first attempt with Flaxseed. I am a little concerned that my rice turned out the way it did, but the taste was good as well as the softness. I haven't gotten as far as you though as far as whole foods.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I think kids always enjoy food more when it is made into something special.

Lisha said...

I was looking through Sharon's links and realized I have neglected getting to know you in this blogging world, so I hope you don't mind me checking in every once in awhile!

***LIZ*** said...

What a ham! I love a girl who will pose for pics! SHe sure is a cutie! And I think Michael will be eating this for breakfast tomorrow.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates