Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wii-eeeee!

We are officially Kids over here!! Too young to give in to reading a good book before bed.... Too old to be in bed at 7:30. So, what did Shawn pull me out of bed at 9:15pm last night for???? SM3... Super Mario 3. Raccoon tail, frog suit, saving the transformed king by capturing the different magic wand from each world from the evil Koopa's.... you have to remember this game. It is oddly amusing. I actually made myself some popcorn and cuddled down next to my 30(10)-year-old hubby to watch him play his little kid heart out.

Yes, I even play sometimes. Although last night after the first 30 minutes I got a little tired and snuggled my head on the arm of the couch in hopes that I would get some shut eye. But it was still fun to see how much we remembered about the little secrets, warps, etc. Here's to you, hubby! And here's to never growing old!!! I love you, Sweetie!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I use to love SM3 when I was a kid. I could play for hours... I still think all of the classic video games are better than the ones they have out now.

***LIZ*** said...

I agree, the classic video games are the best.

danakat said...

That is just cute!
And I love the look of concentration on his face. :)

Lisa said...

That is just adorable! He's lucky to have a wife like you!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a man against machine thing--they have to prove they're better and end up havin' fun at the same time! ha ha

Hilary said...

Mike and I had a hankering for this game a couple of weeks ago, too! Beat the game in no time. LOVE it!

hope said...

Hey, Hil... are you sure it is the same game? It just came out yesterday on the Wii? (Well, that and 17 years ago originally.)
Em, I would have to agree it is one of the better ones.
Liz, Classics!! Yes. I love them more than the new ones!
Dana, I loved that part, too. Believe it or not he is trying to crack a smile for me and concentrate at the same time.
Lisa, I agree whole-heartedly! LOL
Sharon, I completely agree!!! My BIL just motorized his wife's yarn winder!! It is just too funny to observe sometimes!

The Mad Planter, LLC - Lorrin Wagner said...

My husband LOVES video games. I have to admit, I totally give in and we have almost all of the systems (who knew there was a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube and now the Nintendo Wii, we are only missing the last one! We also have an Atari (talk about classics, this was the second version Atari) and a multitude of other systems and tons of games. Jeff can beat Super Mario Brothers in about 30-45 minutes, I remember playing that thing for days and not EVER beating it! Well, I guess I just don't have the skill. Good for you for playing and enjoying the good memories! I loved all the updates, keep them coming and I will try to do the same.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates