What's Up???
Last weekend was Zach's End-of-Season Soccer party. This season was great, and even Zach agreed that he learned and accomplished a lot this year. Shawn also had a great time, as Assistant Coach. He even mentioned how he wouldn't mind being Coach next year!

This weekend (Yesterday) we went bowling as a family. All the kids had a great time! Skylah, with the help of her little Bowling Ramp, was almost ahead of all of us, until the end of the game that is. At the end, Daddy pulled out a spare and a strike on top of a spare from the 9th frame. Followed by Mom in second with a Strike in the 10th, as her best effort in the game! Zach, Ranoah & Skylah all came pretty close to tie for 3rd, and all had a blast!!!!! We must do this more often!



( How on Earth did he pull that off??? Look closely at the pins that are left up... We were cracking up at this site!!! All four back pins remain standing.... There must have been a Halloween Spook left over.)
(Three little munchkins sitting in their bowling shoes... Aren't they so sweet?!)
And I will be going back for a Gondola ride!!! Most definitely!!!! In fact, Shawn and I were saying that the exhibit at the Planetarium next Saturday sounded more exciting than this one was. Two dates, one week apart.... Pinch me!!!!! Okay, so don't please.






6 comments:
So much fun! I am impressed that you had your camera with you to document everything!!
Thanks, Lis!! You know, it is funny because I just bought a new purse that is not clunky since I no longer have diapers and sippy cups to worry about. And yet, there is a perfect, cozy little spot for my camera to fit!!
Fun, two dates! We went to the new mall (or is it called something else)...fun atmosphere, but you're right...very pricey!
I love a good run around the mall!
I love a good date! Sounds delightful. Grandmas are the best babysitters.
Ditto to the granparents thing. My kids love Grandma and Grandpa Gresko and right now get so much of them I think they forget they have parents that have rules set for them.Oh well!! I am glad you got some time out for yourselve. We can't wait for that, Its been 10 weeks since a date.
Post a Comment