Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hope is Alive!

Okay, so that is a song they sang in my 7th grade choir (remember, Em?), and what is so funny about it is that I was sick at home for a month and then broke my wrist while they had been rehearsing it. So, when I came back it became this huge joke. But, that isn't what this blog is about, I just thought it would be a fun title for explaining why I haven't been living my second life in the Blogging World!

First, my belated Thankful Thursday post.... I am thankful for Iron supplements! I have always been slightly anemic. Though most of the time it doesn't bother me, other times, when I get more active, I become fatigued and neglect to take my vitamin that sits and collects dust in the medicine cabinet until I am so tired that I forget to do anything for my kids, like wash their clothes. I just started taking it again and am quite thankful for it!!

Second, a video game night that my hubby and several others had here several nights ago (more like 2 weeks ago, I think). Here's a few pics from that night! It sounded like fun, but I wouldn't know entirely because I was in my bedroom with 6 kids watching 101 Dalmatians and scrap booking and keeping them from spilling too many pretzel crumbs on my bed...



After the Video Game Night, the Preschool gang was scheduled to come over for a little Halloween/Fall Party. Unfortunately, half of the group could not come, so it was just Skylah and her little friend "J". J didn't like to decorate his pumpkin, so I finally got a picture of him smiling with his bare pumpkin. But I think Skylah decorated her pumpkin enough for the both of them. Then we had some yummy caramel apples!! It was fun, and somewhat quiet day for all of us!!

There has been a lot more taking place around here, but I haven't been taking the pics I should be. Hopefully I will pick up my camera again soon and snap a few for Y'all. Until then, take care, and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I SO REMEMBER THIS SONG. Hope is Alive! Those are the only words I remember though... do you remember the rest? I know that it involved hand movements... like ALWAYS! ;) Glad you are back, keep us posted we miss you!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

I really don't remember the words. Isn't that weird?!?! I missed you all, too. Sorry I don't have much time to post comments, but I am always browsing to see what things are happening. And I do try to get in a few comments here and there.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates