This, That & Other Stuff
#1- Fun Run... Zach and Ranoah have been working for over a week collecting pledges for their school's fundraiser. Their funds really start adding up after they run their laps though. Which they did today... Zach ran 31 laps, equalling 2 1/2 miles, in 30 minutes. Ranoah ran 23 laps, adding up to nearly 2 miles. I was able to be a part of the event, marking the little numbered boxes on the T-shirts as they ran, including Zach and Ranoah, and cheering them on. I came home with very little of my vocal chords left, but I enjoyed it! Sadly enough, I forgot to bring my camera. However, I caught pics of them right when they walked in the door after school, still red in the face and wearing their T-shirts...



#3- Tonight's Activities... Shawn was working hard to fix his tires on his Tractor. During which time, after our dinner, the kids also decided to put their imaginations to use on our trailer. Sitting on the step, observing them in action, really brought the story that was taking place in their minds to life right in front of me!










5 comments:
Wasn't the fun run so fun!! I had a great time with the kids. Ashton even ran a few laps! It was so hot though!
I love your new tractor attachment... and your garden. SO JEALOUS! I want a tomato garden so badly. Tell Shawn to BE CAREFUL while using his new attachment.
I want enough land to need a tractor, very cool. Wow, your kids ran far, I hope they were able to raise a lot of money for the school.
Hey Hope! What a fun evening! I loved the pix kim took for you! You're kids are so sweet! keep in touch!
Where the heck do you guys live that you have so much land? AND you're still within our ward boundaries?! Do you know how rare that is? :)
I'm impressed with how far your little ones ran! What an inspiring little group!
Post a Comment