Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Charcoal!! Yes, Charcoal. At my not-so-spry age of 27, I am finding spicy foods, although still very enticing and enjoyable, not so stomach-friendly. And so, today, I tip my hat and thank Charcoal for it's stomach-settling blessings. And, in all seriousness, I highly recommend it to everyone!

4 comments:

danakat said...

I don't think I understand the connection between charcoal and spicy foods. Explain?

Lisa said...

yes, I need more too! explain

hope said...

Charcoal comes in gel capsules and you take it like a vitamin in place of an antacid. It is a lot quicker than Pepcid or anything else, and helps with all sorts of stomach problems. And my kids can take it, too, which is a great blessing. For the younger ones, I just open a capsule and mix it in with a spoonful of applesauce. It has no flavor, and an amazing amount of absorbancy. You can find it at Walgreens, and almost anywhere else where you can find Vitamin C.

Emily said...

interesting,... learn something new everyday! I thought you sniffed it or something.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates