Thankful Thursday
I am Thankful for:
1~ Mountains Moved. The faith that my children have amazes me so often. The way they pray to be kept safe each night, and that everyone in the world will be safe. Zach prayed the other night for something he has been working hard for. After which we had a long talk about how we are blessed according to the things which HF desires us to be blessed with and our Faith. Well, apparently my son has an enormous amount of faith. The next morning he received the answer he had been seeking. And my little boy was so touched.
2~ My Eternal companion. Some people fear heights. Others fear spiders. Some fears are kept inside, deep and buried in our subconscious, like having horrific things happen to you, or being separated from the ones you love dearly. I can live with seeing an occasional spider, or seeing a little too far down out of the window of a tall building... but my eternal companion, I could not do without. He is my life, my heart, my soul, better than my "better-half"... He is part of me, and so much better than I could ever aspire to be. I am thankful for him.
3~ Apples in all their varieties. My kids like many things the same. However, apples are a specific like and/or dislike. Zach... he prefers the crunchy, sour Granny Smith. Ranoah, loves the delicate peel and soft sweetness of the Golden Delicious. Skylah hasn't really chosen a favorite, yet. Mine.. the Gala. Crisp, but not crunchy; sweet, with a subtle hint of tartness; and a mild hint of pears. They are so handy to throw in a purse, cut up and make into peanut butter flowers for kiddos... I love the Apple!!







6 comments:
Hope! I loved that! I am more than looking forward to your Thursday posts!
Apples are my faves too...love the Cameo.
And thank you for alliterating...I feel special. :)
loved it! you are so in tune. i need to learn to appreciate the simple things our children bless us with. i'm taking a class called parenting with love and logic. i love it. it is helping already. hopefully i will soon be enjoying my children rather than controlling them.
I enjoyed alliterating, Dana!! Thanks for the thought!
Hey, Holly... you know, you are one of the most "int tune" people I know. You are going to be extending your home out soon to help those who need it the most. I tried to control my kids once. After I saw the outcome, I could only imagine pre-pre-teenagers and seeing them scream, bite, cuss, and who knows what else... at me! I am not saying I don't try to control my kids once in a while still. But that book I told you about... wonderful!! I will have to send you a copy!! And I can only imagine how your foster parenting classes will help!! Luv you!!!
I look forward to your Thursday post too. You are great at reminding me of some of the very same precious things I am thankful for. Thank you!
There are so many things to be grateful for and you have inspired me to think more of them! :)
HOPE, I am thankful for YOU! ;)
Post a Comment