Boyz & Their Toyz.... er, ummm... Tools, Yes, Tools!

But FIRST, they had to put it together! Here's my boys, playing with their toys... I mean, building with their tools.

Zach took a little break with Skylah in her new box, and the two of them enjoyed watching Daddy work with his new toy... Tool!!

Ranoah was off in her own little world though, enjoying some peace and quiet. How I envy her at this moment!
And now... (Drumb Roll, please!!)

Isn't it great?!?! Want to know what it is?!?! A Sweeper. (FYI, one of Skylah's favortite movies has always been Robots. So, when Daddy told her it was a Sweeper, she kind of freaked out t little, but soon realized what it swept up.)







4 comments:
This is a way cute post, Hope!
And I lovelovelove the box picture!
Wow! I'm impressed :)
Cute, I love the box picture too. Thanks Hope, today I got my necklace and it is lovely. I love it! ;)
Looks like it will make fall a lot easier all around! Aren't new "toys" fun!!
Love my package from you!! THX
Post a Comment