Our New Car...
For the weekend, that is! Honestly, I can't stand these cars. However, I will admit that it is quite spacious inside, especially for head room.
Our van's wheel bearings gave out and had to be repaired. Although I never expected to take almost a week. So, on Friday we went and picked up our rental that the dealership put up for us. This was the biggest car they had...



(FYI... for those of you who saw me after church driving off in this with an awkward smile on my face, it was because I saw so many people I know coming out at the same time, which normally doesn't happen since Shawn and I scoot out of there asap usually, and I had to get out of there before too many people saw me in it!!)






11 comments:
You're funny Hope. I think it looks cool...:}
OHMYGOODNESS< i could write a book about how much I hate the PT CRUISER. But, it never fails, every time we rent a car, this is what we get. So far I have driven it in white, red, black and dark blue. ;) Though, I will have to say that i prefer this to the Monte Carlo which I didn't even know they made anymore... I chugged all around Florida in that puppy, embrassed as all get out. Good grief.
Oh girls, don't be so silly. Are they really that bad? It is still kinda fun to drive something different than the same old thing day in and day out. Have fun hope!
I think you should totally have fun with this car! You could have your hubby open the door for you...to the BACK...and then you can say: Thank you, Jeeves. Then he gets in the front and drives you away. That would be so cute. What would your neighbors say?
Wow! I never would have thought such a split opinion existed amongst the population here. My reason for not liking them is due to my love for old cars. I cherish the old curves, engines, seats, analog clocks, white brimmed tires... When they came out with the PT Cruiser, I felt they were trying to replace a good classic with a bad modern copy. I laughed when I saw the analog clock in our car, but I thought it was kind of cool, too. But, I still have a grudge against the PT Cruiser... sorry, ladies! Em, Shawn has had to drive one on every business trip as well. Skylah was actually crying when we dropped it off today to pick up the van!
really, hope! of all the i@oh9@ things you could drive away with. that translates to, of all the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches you could drive away with. i agree with sarah, have some fun! i would never buy one, but it would be fun to pretend for a week. wrap a scarf around your head, wear big sunglasses and honk the horn whereever you go =). luv ya!
Vintage is the new craze! It may be American a.k.a "drop dead on the side of the road" made, but it looks cool. :)
Okay, the next time I end up in one, I will get a scarf and chunky heels and sunglasses just to appease the rest of your appetites! Honestly, it all sounds like fun after you all talk about it like that! However, our friendly little rental had to go back yesterday. That's right... I have my minivan back. Sorry, Sis!!
I am with Em, I hate them, I think they are ugly as sin and when Adam wants to give me a hard time he says, "if you're good I'll buy you a PT cruiser". And I reply back that if he is good I'll buy him a 1999 ford focus that has been tricked out with loud exhaust and one of those silly spoilers that is about 3 feet high. We just had a rental for some repairs on Adma's car and we got a 2008 Mustang! I didn't know they were sooo fast! Good idea though Holly, if you have to drive it, you may as well get into character!
Unlike Emily, I love the PT. My dad rebuilt one and then my brother bought it and took it Arkansas. I loved driving that thing. Very fun and spunky.
I unfourtunately have no opinion on the PT Cruiser but I did want to say Hi. I got the packages in the mail and I am so excited to get started! Thanks!
Post a Comment