Thursday, September 27, 2007

Help Fight Breast Cancer!!

Not many of you may know, but my Aunt is a survivor of Breast Cancer. Ever since I found out about her diagnosis, I have tried to do my part in the Fight Against Breast Cancer campaign. I even made special jewelry to sell and donate the $$ to the cause when I was selling jewelry. Here is just one more way I can help, and I would like to ask you all to join in! All it takes is a couple clicks, starting with this one...
The Breast Cancer Site

And each time you do this, each day, it can help donate a free mammogram to someone who needs it! Isn't that awesome?!?!?! I will also keep the link off to the side on my blog so you can keep clicking it. All they ask is one click a day! Thanks, everyone!!!

Oh! For the first 5 people who click and leave a comment, I will give/send you a Pink Breast Cancer Bracelet!! Just an added incentive!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I think Breast Cancer Awareness is something that is so worth fighting for. I think it is amazing to meet a survivor, we have one in our ward. I wanted to join the Susan G Komen race in Dallas this year, still working out the kinks! Thanks Hope, your post is a nice reminder of what's important.

danakat said...

Thank you Hope! A very close friend of mine is battling stage 4 breast cancer...and my great-grandmother was a 50+ year survivor. I am more than happy to click everyday!

***LIZ*** said...

Hope that is great, Thanks! I always want to help out good causes, but wow that was very simple. I am going to figure out how to put the link on my blog too!

Lisa said...

It takes only one to make us more aware! One person can make a differnce to change lives. I will be that person when I click!

check out my blog post:

http://jeffandlisaevansfamily.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-thought-this-was-important-so-i-took.html

Bama Holcomb Family said...

You are all awesome!! I even endulged/helped out a little more and bought a Fight Breast Cancer T-shirt, with the Pink Camo and all!! I searched the site to get the html code for the pink button. If any of you want it, just email me and I will emailyou the code!! All you have to do is enter it in as HTML.

Sarah said...

Thanks, there is a wonderful womand in my ward that is a BC survior. In fact we are having a graduation party for her this friday. There is not any cancer left after numerous rounds of treatment. So in a sense she had graduated. Kinda excited for this new phase in her life.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates