Dance! Magic, Dance!
We have been enjoying a new TOY, yes TOY for our family as of lately. Shawn saved up his allowance to get a Dance Revolution game for the Wii and it has been so much fun! We already had a dance mat from the Gamecube, and so we hooked them up and started dancing. Soon, we realized how much fun the kids would have, too, so he saved up again and bought them the Mario Dance game! It has been great fun!!! 


I am pretty sure this game has helped with Zach's coordination at soccer, too, because on Tuesday he was AWESOME!!!
Ranoah seemed to have improved in dance class, too, which was fun to watch last night at the end of her class. She was almost right on with each step, and she even got her little hips moving with the beat!
Speaking of Dancing, on Monday, after our brief FHE lesson, Shawn decided to teach the kids how to Fox Trot. It was fun!!
We have really enjoyed our new TOY! Yes, T-O-Y... TOY!






5 comments:
I love it!
I've been wondering if my girls would enjoy this game...looks like any kid would!
Gotta love the photo of Shawn testing it out... It looks like a blast.
That looks like so much fun!! Some friends have the wii and I played it and think it is so much fun!! I totally want one!!
Dana-
I am sure your girls would love it!!
Emily-
I love that one, too! He is actually pretty good! I didn't realize I had a dancing fool of a husband!
Lisa-
I love having the Wii! It has been great fun, even with grandparents!!
We too have been eyeing the Wii for some time but what I really want is DDR. My sister has one and my kids love it. That is what they play every time they go over there.
Post a Comment