Tag! I'm It!!
I was tagged! I actually do send a few of these via email once in a while. But most of the time I skim them and delete as well. This looked interesting, and like Dana I love to blog and thought I would enjoy it. So...
Rules: 1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Middle Name: Stephanie
S~ Soprano Singer
T~ Talkative
E~ Easy going
P~ Paints pictures & writes Poetry
H~ Happy to help others
A~ Ambitious cleaner (that doesn't mean I am good at it, I just go at it like crazy when I can!)
N~ Never finishes a project (well, maybe not never, but mostly never... just take a look in my craft room!!!)
I~ Inquisitive (I like to know about what is happening around me)
E~ Experiments with cooking and new techniques at different projects.
1. Do you like cheese? Try to keep me away from it.
2. Have you ever been arrested? Not really.
3. Have you ever shot a gun?Yes. At Young Women's camp, they taught us how to shoot a 22 Rifle.
4. Your favorite song? Why that question??? How Great Thou Art; I Know That My Redeemer Lives; I Stand All Amazed... Just look in the hymnal. I also enjoy almost anything Alternative, Jazz, Classical, Broadway Soundtrack, 20's, 30's, 50's & 60's music.... Should I go on???
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually, unless I am afraid of the results.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? Funny... I think of going to a Baseball game, which I have never done before.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Not another one!! Hello.... I love music!!! I just don't have an M or L in my middle name!!! I have to say I love them all, but if I HAVE to chose one.... The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's version of Winter Wonderland. (I can remember listening to that ever since I can remember Christmas. Only I listened to it, originally, on vinyl! Nothing better!!)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? You have familiar tastes as me, Dana!! I love hot cocoa with flavored creamer. However, that is my bedtime drink of choice. In the morning I do a cleanser of warm water and lemon juice.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. Do I like them?? No
10. Is your bathroom clean? Yah, right.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It is a toss-up between my wedding ring/engagement ring set (since they are soldered together they are one piece now ;)), and my necklace that my parents gave me when I was little with a medallion that reads, "I am a Child of God".
12. Favorite Hobby? Again with the favorite! Come one. Okay.... making jewelry!!
13. What are you listening to right now? Wow! Peace and quiet. (Zach is playing Pokemon with Daddy, Ranoah and Skylah are eating homemade caramel corn and coloring.)
14. What is the last thing you ate? Caramel corn, and a sugar free Popsicle
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Inconsistency (Especially during my diet. I do real well, then I relax for a moment and gain it all back. I also do the same with my kids. One moment I tell them one thing, the next I think something will be better or quicker so... You get the idea.
16. Middle Name? Not answering, due to the fact that I hate repetition in things like this!!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "I am remodeling our bedroom when Shawn goes on his business trip next week" I really need to get some laundry done, AGAIN" & "I really have a lot of cleaning and reorganizing I still need to get done this month".
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Uh-oh... you caught me... Steak-n-Shake Mushrooms & Onions burger with cheesy fries and a Mr Pibb. Why did you have to ask me this now?!
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, Lemon water & Cranberry Juice Cocktail Lite.
20. Current worry right now? Am I going to be able to get all that painting done next week while I am still potty training Skylah??
21. Current hate? my weight (I am repeating this from the last person who tagged me because it is so true. I need to get into exercising in the AM again.
22. Favorite place to be? Out on a date with my hubby.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing Uno with the Arnell family and munching on goodies.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I have too many to name them on this already too long post!
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Emily, Liz & Sarah!
26. How many siblings do you have? 5 older and 1 younger.
27. Do you own slippers? I still own the yellow slippers my mom knitted me a long time ago.
28. What shirt are you wearing? Olive green cotton-spandex tee shirt that shows of my blossoming figure to my husband.
29. What shampoo do you use? Suave Natural Vanilla and Brown Sugar.
30. Favorite colors? Navy Blue.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? That could be fun! But not really.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? All Creatures of Our God and King (I told you, I love the hymns!!)
33. Favorite female name? Julia (My grandma's name was Julia Mahala Jensen)
34. Favorite male name? Joseph Knight (My great-great grandpa's name... It sounds so strong)
35. What's in your pockets right now? lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Shawn throwing me in the water in the pool.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? (I remember those Holly Hobby sheets, Dana!!) Peanuts, with the 'Love is...' quotes on it.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken wrist at the growth plate. Have arthritis in it now.
39. When's your birthday?August 30th.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?3. Big Screen in the Family room that is used for DVDs and Video Games; 27 inch in the bedroom for watching more DVDs and exercise DVDs;
& one little one upstairs for other video games.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Rob
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My hubby, and apparently a few others who never got up the nerve to ask me to prom, which I spent working ( I have no resentment on that issue, as you can plainly tell.) at Subway till midnight.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I use to... sad that I don't anymore.
45.What is your favorite book? The LDS Hymnal
46.What is your favorite age? 17
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? (Oh my goodness, Dana... I so wanted this one, too!!! I remember my dad giving me butterfly kisses as a little girl.)Butterfly Kisses...didn't happen though.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Know That My Redeemer Lives
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? At 2 am when I was awoken by Ranoah's sleepover friend, my first thought, which I frighteningly expressed to her, was "Oh my goodness (there's a small person in front of me and two little eyes staring right at me!!!)...
Okay, now I get to TAG one person for each letter (S-T-E-P-H-A-N-I-E) Emily, Liz, Heather, Sarah, Shanda, Holly, Nikki, Kendra & Lorrin. Tag!! You're all it!!!






7 comments:
I am VERY curious...what do you mean "not really" to "Have you ever been arrested?" I sorta thought that was a yes or no question...
That was fun to read and get to know you a little bit better. I did fill it all out and it was interesting to think about some of those questions. Thank you.
Yeah Hope, what is the deal with the arrest question? I think you need to elaborate. And I am going to reply, but we got back from camping yesterday, and I have a family dinner here tonight that I am getting ready for, so give me one more day.
Oh, and I had one more question, who were all these boys wanting to ask you to prom, I don't think I have heard that story before either.
Okay, so I was never even close to being arrested. I just thought it would be fun to see what you all thought of that response! So, what 'dya think?
The boys... well, the same day I got married to my loving husband, my brother comes up to me and tells me, "You know... I spoke with three or four guys this week alone who said they wanted to ask you out/to the prom."
Come on, we want names darn it, to feed the ego, doesn't he know how these things work? No one would have been better for you then Shawn, but still it always fun to have your ego stroked a little.
I don't mind having my ego stroked a little. And I didn't mean to sound like I was bosting (just felt like my last comment may have implied that)... because I know I am no Cherry Tart! Maybe a Tart, but no Cherry Tart!!
Post a Comment