Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Preschool!!

Skylah went to Preschool today! It was her first day. We are in a coop of moms, rotating between houses. Similar to Joyschool, but we are doing an alternative methods in our group of letters, numbers & themed activities. It reminds me A LOT of the preschool I did in Houston with a bunch of moms at my house each week. However, this time we are rotating houses!! So, I had 2 hours on my own today!! Weird! What did I do?? Clean my craft room!! not entirely done, but I would say 80% done!! Yeah!!

Anyways, so I tried putting her existing hair in pigtails and it actually looked cute! You could barely tell, unless you got up close to her, that she butchered her hair back in July. So here is my youngest... (sniff).. off to Preschool... (sniffff-snifff).... about to embark on a 2 1/2 hour journey without me... (sniff-sniff-snifff).... Without me?!?! Okay so I was crying, but it did get a little too quiet today! At least this will let me transition to her going to school, right?!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks adorable! I though you were doing joyschool...?? Anyway, I bet she had fun!!

kg said...

Yay! So glad it's off and running :)

danakat said...

She looks proud as a little peacock! Were the tears only from mommy, or did she cry a little too?

hope said...

Nope... she ran in with delight. She was so excited. She even asked me if we were going to ride the bus!

Sarah said...

She sure does look cute and happy. I hope you can actually enjoy your time alone eventually.

***LIZ*** said...

Cutie pigtails!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates