Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kids Say & Do the Darndest Things!

Short, but sweet, I had to blog it!! Tonight after dinner Shawn and I were relaxing and talking on the bed while the kids finished their meals and got ready for soccer practice and such. Skylah ran into the bedroom and Shawn immediately greeted her:
"Hello, Miss Skylah!"
To which she responded, "Hello, Mister Daddy!!"
LOL
We were laughing so hard when she ran back out of the room right after that!
Two minutes later, Ranoah came in and told us she helped Skylah go potty since I wouldn't do it!
"Well, Ranoah, if I had known she needed my help I would have helped her, but since we have been working on going potty by herself this week, I would say she was fine. But thank you for helping her anyways!"
"You're welcome, Mommy!", then she ran out and only second later, "(THUD!!).... I'm Okay!!!". It just made Shawn and I crack up even more.
We love our kids. But I think at times like this, we love their completely innocent sense of humor even more!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Hope!

What a cute *Festive Fall* blog you have! Isn't it a small world. Quincy and Kirk are very special people. Quincy is especially dear to my heart. They are haning in there with unbelievable strength. I love that we have this fun connection! I will mention your name the next time I talk to her ;p

Sarah said...

Super funny!

Emily said...

I think it is so fun that Kasia and you know the same people! It is such a small world.

hope said...

It is a tiny world at that!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates