Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just Cause We Moved to 'Bama Don't Mean We Have to Be Rednecks...

Okay, so when we told our Houston friends we were moving to Alabama we got a bunch of sluff from them about how we were going to be sitting out on our front porch pluckin a banjo in no time. Well, I hate to tell them that we have yet to even buy a banjo (nor are we looking to buy one any time soon). However, Shawn's neck has seen it's fair share of sunburns and scars due to working so hard and long in his garden. So, he has ordered a new little gift for himself!!


I give you.... True and Honest Redneck Repellent!!


Don't he just look so happy?!?! Sweatin' already from the excitement... either that or he just got back from soccer practice with Zach!!

I guess it's safe to go out and buy that banjo now!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeell, sorry to burst your friends bubbles of knowledge...but banjo pluckin' is usually in the hills of Tennessee ha ha :) Love the hat! :)

***LIZ*** said...

Redneck is not just a color on the neck it is a state of mind. I'm afraid that this will do nothing to counteract you redneck status!

Emily said...

So... you have a way to keep the scars from your neck... what about your nipple?? ;) Haha!

hope said...

LOL!! I will have to tell that one to Shawn!! So funny! And, no, we have no clue how to keep scars off your nipple, except maybe to just not drive a tractor up the hill, per your spouse's instructions, so as not to roll it over onto yourself and nearly impaling yourself!! That would do the trick I think!!

Lisa said...

Love the hat!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates